There were 19 deals over $1 billion done in 2020. The biggest deals of 2020 were saved for the end of the year, including the year’s three largest tech acquisitions of NVIDIA, AMD, and Salesforce, and Salesforce and Nvidia were the only companies to make multiple major acquisitions.
The biggest deals of 2020:
- 1. NVIDIA acquired Arm for $40 billion,
- 2. AMD acquired Xilinx for $35 billion,
- 3. Salesforce acquired Slack for $27.7 billion,
- 4. Morgan Stanley acquired E*TRADE for $13billion,
- 5. Koch Industries acquired Infor for $11billion.